[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
• View topic - what was the food you liked when you were a kid?

what was the food you liked when you were a kid?

what was the food you liked when you were a kid?

Postby dennisinsc on Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:23 pm

mine had to be bbq hambergers with soy sause and a slice of pineapple :P
dennisinsc

Re: what was the food you liked when you were a kid?

Postby Haley_ATL on Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:35 pm

Something I really enjoyed when I was little was something I actually though I invented. I took a tortilla and sprinkled cheese on it then microwaved it. Turns out it was really just a quesadilla but being 7 I thought I was being creative.
[i]"To the as-yet-unborn, to all innocent wisps of undifferentiated nothingness: Watch out for life."- Kurt Vonnegut[/i]
Haley_ATL

Postby Lobo on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm

My favorite food as a kid was something that my family had been eating for generations...it is called Hamburg,peas,and tomato.
You brown hamburger,drain some of the grease,add stewing tomato's or tomato paste, when it comes to a boil add the peas and simmer for 45 min to an hour.
It is so good the only thing you need to add is a little salad and maybe some garlic bread and it is instant heaven. :shock:
LOBO THE NOT SO EVIL MASTER MASON FROM CT
Lobo

Postby Oregon_Nolan on Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:42 am

When I was a kid, it had to be pizza or spaghetti....mmmm... I guess it still is! :D
"He has the taste for human blood!!" -Bryan
Oregon_Nolan

Postby Count Scrappula on Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:14 am

white castle, also known as sliders.
Count Scrappula

Postby Czaple on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:23 pm

I used to always look forward (and still do in fact) to when my Dad made S.O.S. for breakfast. This concoction of gravy and hamburger meat was poured over a bowl of torn up pieces of toasted bread. Mmmm... I guess in the army after awhile it got its name of S.O.S. (Same old sh*t), but I always thought of it as D.G.S. (damn good sh*t).
[url=http://www.czaple.com][img]http://www.czaple.com/image/forums/ps_sig.jpg[/img][/url]
Czaple

Postby flyingcar on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:00 pm

pizza
[img]http://sites.google.com/site/point9repeating/_/rsrc/1256016106102/home/flyingcar.jpg[/img]
flyingcar

Postby kellyd on Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:32 pm

I loved melted cheese on a bun. It's exactly what it sounds like, a folded up slice of american cheese on a hotdog bun microwaved for about 30 seconds. Also, TV dinners, the kind in the metal tray. Turkey was my favorite main course, but the fried chicken one came with a brownie so I felt like a winner either way. Did they make any other kinds? Those were the only two my family ever bought.
kellyd

Postby andiesmith on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:30 pm

peanut butter and jelly on a tortilla!
**andie from dallas**
andiesmith

Postby batcave on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:18 pm

pizza rolls and totinos pizza
batcave

Next

Return to Hometown Food