[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
• View topic - Top Pizza

Top Pizza

Top Pizza

Postby Gene on Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:06 pm

There have been a lot of responses, emails, comments on my Top Pizza posting. So here's the place to add your input. What are your top 10 pizza places?
Gene

Re: Top Pizza

Postby Sarah on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:47 pm

Hungry Howies is mine and brian's fav! Im not sure if its a chain everywhere, but they are all around here. They specialize in flavored crust and all around its a great pizza.

Dearborn Italian Bakery. They dont make the ordinary pizza, they use a different crust, different tasting sauce, and different cheese.

Jack's Pizza. Believe it or not its a frozen pizza that you can get at the grocery store for only about 3 bucks. It puts digorno (or however you spell it) to shame!
Sarah

Postby Mathew_NJ on Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:04 pm

Millers Tavern in Annendale NJ,.

The pizza rocks and the beer is yummy too,

The funny part is it is one step above a s-hole biker bar, and since NJ has gone smoke free all the mommies and daddies are now brave enough to bring Snotliegh and Bratley in.
and supported them, and they remember and trat you well..

The up side is the same staff that has been working there for 20 years, knows who was there before and treats you well.

The new folks and family tables... not so much

ha!

check these reviews.

http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=10984012
[color=#FF4040][size=150][b]Sum Ergo Cogito —[/b][/size][/color]
http://airracecentral.com/skunkworks.htm

[url=http://www.friendsoffoamy.com/index.php?id=372][img]http://www.crosscountryairrace.com/newmindsqdetail.gif[/img][/url]
Mathew_NJ

Postby Lobo on Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:59 am

In my town and the towns with in a few miles it has to go:
1) Hometown Pizza ( that is the real name)
2)Lido's
3)Galleria
4)Zorba's
5)Half Moon Pizza
6)Colony Pizza
7)East Side Pizza
8)Trackside Pizza
9)Louies Pizza
10)Napoli Pizza
LOBO THE NOT SO EVIL MASTER MASON FROM CT
Lobo

Postby Czaple on Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:32 am

I'm not sure if I have 10, but in the far northern Chicago-land area I'd have to go (in no particular order) with these:

1.) Lou Malnati's (Best lasagna pizza out there)
2.) Gino's East (Good thin crust and lasagna pizza)
3.) Home Run Inn (Best crust ever)
4.) Uno Chicago Grill (When you want to be exotic)
5.) Giordano's (When you feel like getting back to basics)
6.) Roma (Above average thin crust and lasagna pizzas when you don't feel like leaving the house)
7.) In-Law's (excellent thin crust, and when you're done they have a sports bar attached to the restaurant)
8.) RJ's Eatery (When you want more pizza than you know you can eat)

That's all I got... Someone help me add two more places! :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.czaple.com][img]http://www.czaple.com/image/forums/ps_sig.jpg[/img][/url]
Czaple

Postby jeofvita on Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:12 am

I have to nominate Benny Tudino's in Hoboken, NJ where the slices are ... no joke ... bigger than your head. Not the pies ... the SLICES. They're famous for it but you have to go to the place to really appreciate it. Google it and see what the reviews have to say. Gene and Bryan, you need to swing by sometime.
"My name's Jeof ... and I was a comic-book super-villain."
jeofvita

Postby dennisinsc on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:28 pm

round table pizza rules.I think its only west of the missi.(<---im not gunna even try and spell it)
dennisinsc

Postby Haley_ATL on Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:10 pm

When I was growing up in California we had Round Table Pizza and it was great. It was Knight themed as I rememberand this past year when I went back it was just like any other pizza shop so I guess they left the Knights behind. But it was still tasty! And yes- I think they are only out west because I haven't seen them east of the MISSISSIPPI<-----there! I spelled it for you!
[i]"To the as-yet-unborn, to all innocent wisps of undifferentiated nothingness: Watch out for life."- Kurt Vonnegut[/i]
Haley_ATL

Postby Count Scrappula on Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:22 am

man i love pizza this one is easy

1.Augistinos - Elkhart IN
2.Pizza Plus - Ripon CA
3. Hungrey Howies
4. Extream Pizza - san francisco CA
5. Rulies pizza - Goshen IN
6. Cornacopia - Grand Rapids MI (inside grand plaza hotel)
7 Pizza King - Napanee IN
9 Shakey's - ya ya i dont care what you say i liked it!
10.Nobal Romans
Count Scrappula

Postby dennisinsc on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:12 am

i havent been to a shakeys forever ,is there any left?????????????
dennisinsc

Next

Return to Hometown Food