[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
• View topic - AWSOME Story about Santa!!!

AWSOME Story about Santa!!!

AWSOME Story about Santa!!!

Postby Mpdc on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:32 am

I sent this story to the home town tales crew, but as we all know they have umm taken a little break from their loved ones. As such no one has heard this story, and DAMIT it deserves to be heard.
I am a police Officer in the District, not that that matters for the story, but as you may guess there is a lot of down time just putting around in the scout car, so we learn things about our partners.
I learned that my partner was planning to kill Santa every year!
My partner is Greek, (that is he was born in Greece and relocated to New Jersey of all places) Anyways he told me that when he was very young, his father pulled him aside on day when he was talking about Santa and told him that he had seen Santa trying to make out with his mother! My partner’s father went on to say that Santa was a dirty old man, and that he was doing things to his mother that no man should do (or trying to) anyways, he and his father would sit in the living room waiting for the moment when Santa would come. Now mind you my partner had his pellet gun, and his father had a shot gun, WAITING on Santa! Now of course my partner, being a child would always fall asleep, and in the morning there would be presents. His father would make him feel bad about how he failed!!!!

Anyways I thought it was a funny story and needed to be repeated! By the way, my partner says he can’t wait to have a son, so he can wait in the living room to catch Santa in the act….
Mpdc

Return to General Chat