[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
• View topic - Important Survey

Important Survey

Important Survey

Postby Gene on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:33 am

Hey Everyone,

We hope you'll take a moment to fill out a quick Hometown Tales Survey. This will help us tremendously. Thanks

http://wizzard.tv/survey/hometowntales
Gene

Re: Important Survey

Postby salvez on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:15 am

Hey guys.

My one complaint about surveys in general are the limited choices when it comes to:

1. Married
2. Widowed
3. Separated or divorced
4. Single

For those of us that can't legally say we are married, but have had commitment ceremonies or domestic partnerships, it would be nice if we had the option to check "live with partner".

I really am not trying to be "pc" or political, it's just that I really don't know what to check in that instance. You all seem quite open-minded, so I'm just putting that out there. Regardless, you guys have one of the best podcasts out there. Keep it up, chums! :P
My mind is like a bear trap -- vicious, rusty and illegal in 37 states. ~ Anonymous
salvez

Re: Important Survey

Postby littlemegs on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:04 am

[quote="salvez"]Hey guys.

My one complaint about surveys in general are the limited choices when it comes to:

1. Married
2. Widowed
3. Separated or divorced
4. Single

For those of us that can't legally say we are married, but have had commitment ceremonies or domestic partnerships, it would be nice if we had the option to check "live with partner".

I really am not trying to be "pc" or political, it's just that I really don't know what to check in that instance. You all seem quite open-minded, so I'm just putting that out there. Regardless, you guys have one of the best podcasts out there. Keep it up, chums! :P[/quote]

I completely agree! I'm engaged but everyone is so black and white on the subject that it's either married or single. The should be a gray area and put in "serious relationship." It gets to the point that I just say that I'm married to people.
[b][color=#BF0080]Megan[/color][/b]
littlemegs

Return to Podcast/Radio