[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
• View topic - Ghost Story Night

Ghost Story Night

Ghost Story Night

Postby onekatietwo on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:15 am

I just wanted to say that a few friends and I started ghost story night. We either start a fire, go into somebody's basement, or drive out somewhere creepy and park the car, pass a bottle of wine around, and take turns telling ghost stories. Usually they are pretty bad and only slightly scary, and all of us are terrible story tellers, but it's incredibly fun nonetheless. We usually half make them up and half use old movie plots or something.

And if anybody has some inspiration or resources for more ghost stories (we're starting to run out) do make a suggestion.

I recently realized that old Twighlight Zone and Alfred Hitchcock presents episodes would make great ghost stories. I'll have to start taking notes.
onekatietwo

Re: Ghost Story Night

Postby lyle perez on Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:33 pm

That sounds like a fun time. Even though I don't believe in ghosts or the supernatural I do enjoy a tale here and there. If I lived near you I wouldn't mind joining but for now I’ll just give ideas. Best time to do this is around Halloween. Next Halloween or look online for children horror stories on CD. I usually buy them every year and put them on my Ipod to listen to when I want. If you'd like a copy of them I wouldn't mind "sharing" with you. Another thing you can do to get ideas is to listen to old time radio. There was a great show back in the 60's I believe called The Price of Fear staring Vincent Price. There are pretty good stories there or you can look up The Hermits Cave or even The Hall of Fantasy. All of them are in the public domain so feel free to download them at no cost. Hope that helps. :D

Lyle Perez
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/Vlanos/droopy-1.gif[/img]

http://s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=196656 <-- Become a vampire.

Then join my clan.
lyle perez

Return to Ghost Stories