[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 110: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 111: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/db/dbal.php on line 112: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 885: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3391: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3393: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3394: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3395: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2922)
• View topic - One of my fav UFO conpiracies theories.

One of my fav UFO conpiracies theories.

One of my fav UFO conpiracies theories.

Postby Bryan on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:00 pm

No, it's not Roswell 1947. That was nothing more than a Japanese "Fugu" incendiary bomb. Sorry.

My favorite UFO/Conpiracy Theory is the cattle mutilations of the 1970s. If you were around back then, you'll remember that throughout the west, livestock had been killed -- exsanguinated and disembowled with small wounds. Wounds created with surgical precision. Ranchers and the FBI quickly waved off coyotes and satanic kids as the cause. Notions of UFOs and alien testing became popular. Also were the sightings of slient, black helicopters.

What do you think? UFOs? Or did the government -- with pressure from the persuasive and sovereign US cattle industry -- capture, test, and ultimately clean up the first carriers of Bovine Spongiform Encephelitis long before the term "Mad Cow Disease" was coined? Let the red-meat eating masses believe it's UFOs; it keeps away an invasion of creatures much more frightening than aliens ... vegetarians.
Bryan
hometowntales.com
Bryan

Re: One of my fav UFO conpiracies theories.

Postby Lobo on Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Linda Moulton Howe has done some really interesting info on this subject.
Check out her Earthfiles podcast...it is some great stuff.
LOBO THE NOT SO EVIL MASTER MASON FROM CT
Lobo

Postby Czaple on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:43 am

[quote="Lobo"]Linda Moulton Howe has done some really interesting info on this subject.
Check out her Earthfiles podcast...it is some great stuff.[/quote]

Agreed, I've heard some interviews with her on other podcasts. She has quite the array of interesting phenomena on her Web site.
[url=http://www.czaple.com][img]http://www.czaple.com/image/forums/ps_sig.jpg[/img][/url]
Czaple

Postby Bryan on Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Do doo do do doo
Bryan
hometowntales.com
Bryan

Postby Czaple on Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:44 pm

[quote="Bryan"]Do doo do do doo[/quote]

Ack, I've been 'do doo do do doo'ed! :mrgreen:
[url=http://www.czaple.com][img]http://www.czaple.com/image/forums/ps_sig.jpg[/img][/url]
Czaple

Postby onekatietwo on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:57 pm

I think it's small scavengers for the most part. Maybe there are a couple hoaxes out there and some misreported incidents, but mainly I'm going with the scavengers theory.

Small scavengers aren't strong enough to break through the hides so they tend to enter the animal through it's nose, mouth, or anus, and they eat all the soft tissue that they can reach from there (eyes, tongue, esophagus, etc). That explains the removal of tongue, sexual organs, eyes, esophagus, etc.
As far as surgically precise incisions go, they say they don't really exist. It's simply a case of the animal/hide drying out which causes the hide to be pulled taut. Then, any cuts or slices appear to be very clean, even 'surgically precise'. In reality, they are not.

I think people are just not used to looking at dead animals (thank god!) and when they do, they're freaked out and confused.
onekatietwo

Postby batcave on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:22 pm

Im going to say ufo's
batcave

Postby Daniel on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:40 am

Or, perhaps, small scavengers FROM UFOs.
Daniel

Postby onekatietwo on Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:16 am

[quote="Daniel"]Or, perhaps, small scavengers FROM UFOs.[/quote]

Oh good god, I didn't even THINK about that!
onekatietwo

Postby DanielleRVA on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:51 pm

[quote="Lobo"]Linda Moulton Howe has done some really interesting info on this subject.
Check out her Earthfiles podcast...it is some great stuff.[/quote]

I've heard a few podcasts with Linda on them, and some of the stuff she's mentioned is truly terrifying.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/80slittlefool/DoctorwhoUserbar.gif[/img]
DanielleRVA

Next

Return to UFOs/Aliens